Monday, September 5, 2016

Fate,life and other scary things

I'm a firm believer of Don't Tempt fate, hover to close to the edge and yes you might fall, keep the things you love close to you before you lose them... be smart. Although every once in awhile I like to teeter on the edge of danger, hell sometime I'll even leap like this year.I'm going to take a big leap of faith and pray it all turns out okay, after all in the end what's the worst that can happen I've been through it all.

It's good to take chances and risk something, otherwise what a blah and boring life this would be. It's ok to fail and something as long as you tried and who knows even with a pessimistic person like myself I may succeed! The point is you'll never know unless you try.

So here I sit at 7 am drinking coffee and blogging while trying to get ready for work,boiling eggs for lunch and applying makeup. If anything I am a multi tasker just not very good at it. I am getting ready to start a new job and a new phase in my life and I am terrified. I move I'm September in with my boyfriend who ice been seeing a while. I love that man with all my heart and that terrifies me too.
When you love something it's easier to lose and if you lose it ,it may drives you insane or break you. That is what we are all terrified of but we must push on and follow through or live with a world of what ifs.
In short make the most of your day and your life. Push on ,take risks and leap! In the end all that can happen is you fail and failure is just another word for experience as the great Oscar Wilde said himself.

"Experience is the name we give our mistakes." ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment