Thursday, September 22, 2016

A new chapter

In two days I move.....

In two days I start a new life...

In two days we move in together ❤

In two days my world and his change as we know it now....

In two days I will have what I've waited a lifetime for...true happiness with someone who genuinely loves me.

I'm both excited and terrified of the prospect of a new beginning.  I am a creature of consistency, I do not do well with change. Funny, even as I type that I know it's a lie I tell myself to shield myself from possible pain. If I were afraid of change and didn't like it I suppose I would still be in the place I was 2 years ago and miserable still. Instead I'm here, happy,scared and thriving in my life. I am excited to take this journey and at my age it's not the easiest but I'm still young enough to get a second chance at life and love. If there is anything I can relate to you from this article is this...don't ever settle, keep moving though life, try new things, step outside of your comfort zone, besides what have you really got to lose? I only lost my unhappiness.
Wish me luck guys......

No comments:

Post a Comment