Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My life is a country song...

The past 4 months has been pretty crappy and also pretty good but mostly an emotional rollercoaster. I've been through a divorce, my sister's surgery, my dog died, I almost got evicted from an error, and now my mom's sick and hospitalized. I believe I am just missing the part where I was drunk when my mom got out of prison. I mean seriously I couldn't make this shit up if I tried. I'm waiting to catch a break, I'm waiting on 2016 to be better, in short I'm waiting on a miracle. 
When I asked God if it could get any worse I think he said "challenge accepted!" I want a break!  I just want a peaceful, boring,happy life. Is that too much to ask? I had someone tell me the other day. They said "Michele, I've noticed that when life starts going good for you something comes along to screw it up." he said " you have a happy moment and then boom. Its like you have bad luck." Now when a total stranger says this to you then you know it's a bad situation. Some people believe we make our own luck ...not me. I believe that I am the 1 in 10 but for once it would be nice to be the 1 in 10 that won something. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment