Tuesday, September 15, 2015

In the face of adversity, God sends angels in the form of friends

I want to start off with saying how blessed I truly am for the wonderful outpouring of friendship and concern I have received over the last few weeks. You guys have really been great and I appreciate it more than you know. People I haven't really spoken to in person in years or even ever across the globe have texted me and messaged me asking how I am holding up. I want you to know that
kiddo and I are doing  okay and that everyday has it's ups and downs. Most people are very private about their lives and I sometimes am, but to blog about this has been a type of therapy for me and in doing so I hope that I reach others who are experiencing the same feelings I am and let them know that they are not alone.

I love to write, to write frees me and helps clear my head. I love it when people message me and say"I read your story on so in so and I connected to it." I love to reach people that is part of the reason I do what I do for a living, to be there for people in need. If you connect to me or a story I wrote and feel a little better then I achieved my goal. If I made you laugh I met my goal and if I made you cry I  connected to something deep inside you. That is what I aim for, to stir your soul and I would appreciate any comments or feedback you have on my stories. Post it on my wall, or blog even better! Subscribe to me even, because you never know if I'll make you laugh, cry, angry or crazy. I love you all and thank you for reading my posts, because at least that way someone is listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment