Saturday, January 3, 2015

Sex or lack there of...let's bring sexy back.



Well I want to first off thank all my loyal readers. I checked my stats today and I had more hits on my latest blog Male fellatio the taboo subject than on all my other posts! Which tells me I probably have more male readers and if I didn't then,well I do now. LOL Which brings me to this ......


SEX...Ooooo I said the naughty word and what is on most males minds at least 50% of the time. Actually though the average male and I use average loosely, thinks about sex about 19 times a day give or take according to a BBC study. Anyways back on point sex seems to be lacking in most relationships after about the first few years. Try being married 10 years or more and it dwindles even more so as family, work and bills stress us out to the point of fatigue. We become disinterested and sometimes resentful of our partners. So I am sending out a challenge. This challenge is between you and your partner, there's no need to post about it,but I challenge you to have sex at least once a day for the month of January. Yes, I said 30 days of sex! OMG I know women everywhere are shitting bricks, men are applauding and I'm sure I'll receive some hate mail from this.I am challenging you anyway, starting tonight. I understand I'm a little late in the year to issue this challenge so ladies you have 28 days and men it's actually not 28 days if you subtract their cycle. Unless you're into that kinda thing and well then, all the best to you.

The reason I'm issuing this challenge is because I see many couples including myself that don't make it a priority in their lives and that leaves room for chaos and stress. I myself have already taken this challenge and will do my best to keep up with it. I understand ladies that it's hard to "get in the mood" as you sit across from them staring at them while they pick their noses and scratch their asses, burp, fart and well all the other gross things they do,but what about us? I know they watch us cut our toenails, discard our feminine products and eat like pigs during our cycle and yes we even fart ladies.
I'm asking you to both put all that aside shave and trim for your partner, wear cologne or perfume, make yourself presentable like you were going on a date and treat them like it's your first time together. This isn't just for women to plan guys, you have to do your part too. Explore and tease each other, make them feel sexy and you'd be surprised what response you get.

Sex is healthy for us and releases stress, cures headaches and other ailments. It is a natural medicine for the mind, body and spirit. Why not take advantage of it? We need to put some spice into our lives sometimes and is the chance to do just that! It's a new year and you only get one life to live so LIVE it! Do some role playing (very fun) , sexting, send some naughty pics to each other (be careful), surprise them with a romantic evening...ditch the kids and let loose. Use your imagination and enjoy each other because there was once something at one time you fell in love with in that person, why not try to connect to it again?

Just for fun here's a cool link guys to get your fun on. Position Master

No comments:

Post a Comment