Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Haters gonna hate

Well it has come to my attention that recently I have ruffled a few feathers with my readers. Well I am so sorry that you find yourself offended because of my posts. I had no idea that my blogs held such a tremendous impact on your life and I am terribly flattered by this,because if my writing effects your emotions in such a way then I am obviously getting through to people. I mean I must be doing an awesome job at this writing thing. If for some reason you find that I have got under your skin in  some way there is a simple solution...remove yourself. Yes a novel idea I know...just choose not to follow me or suck it up buttercup since I never wrote a blog about you to begin with but of course being the narcissistic person  you are I can see where you'd think it was all about you.So get over yourself and move on ,because I already have. Oh and hey here's this just for you my haters.✋

No comments:

Post a Comment